The creation of a ‘Will’ is extremely important as it ensures that, upon your death, your assets are distributed according to your wishes.
Without a ‘Will’ (known as ‘intestate’), the government will decide on the distribution of your estate, which you may not want.
At First Action Finance our specialist advisers can help you create a properly drafted, legal ‘Will’ which gives you peace of mind that your assets will be distributed as you have requested and that your wishes will be adhered to.
In particular the ‘Will’ determines:
- The beneficiaries who will inherit your estate
- The executors who will manage and distribute your estate according to your wishes
- How your life insurance policies will be coordinated for the beneficiaries
- The distribution of your assets
- The guardians for your minor children
- Trusts for any minors who will be inheriting your assets
Call us now on 0207 580 7770 for advice or a quote or simply complete our online enquiry form – we aim to get back to you on the same working day.
Main Office: 84-86 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7NR
First Action Finance Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority registered in England and Wales No:432958